Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dupe Alert!!!!


















Recently I had purchased the Viva Glam Nicki lipstick from Mac and did a post on it because I have never seen such a pretty color that was both vibrant and pigmented  before.

               

                  Mac Viva Glam Nicki                             Wet n Wild in pinkerbell  
   


 The color is a coral pink, which I've seen but nothing compared until I found Wet n Wild's long wear lipstick in pinkerbell. Now this is dead on compared to Viva Glam Nicki. Pigmentation and vibrancy is Amazing!!!! For the price and quality, they mind as well switch the lipstick tube and call it Viva Glam.

             Mac Viva Glam Nicki swatched                  Wet n Wild Pinkerbell swatched

I honestly think Wet n Wild's lipstick is much more opaque then Mac's lipstick and is a 60 percent cheaper. Mac lipstick is $15 and Wet n Wild is $2.95.


               



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...