Monday, May 4, 2015

Words of Inspiration

Been gone for a while. I'm back now ready to journey on my way towards a dream that won't let me quit. A dream that wakes me up in my sleep. A dream that takes me mountain sky high. I love this website and I'll show you my love for all things makeup. Its my dream to be a makeup artist and I'm only 25 so why not. Im naturally an artist and this is my canvas. So allow these words inspire those to live for their dreams no matter what it takes. You dreamed it, It should be yours. That's my life and even when I fall, from the words of the late great Aaliyah, I just dust myself off and try again.

5 comments:

  1. Your face look very pretty. Nice blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there love your blog it would be nice if we follow each other and support each other. Let me know when you do and I'll return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...