Saturday, March 30, 2013

Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss Fierce


So I was on a hunt for a new lipgloss and I realized I haven't seen an opague purple glossy lips before. I found several purple lipsticks not lipglosses. I did some research and found the best purple one ever. Its a little pricey for a typical lipgloss but in my opinion its obviously worth every penny. Illamasqua intense lipgloss in fierce is a blue tone purple with high shine and vibrant color sure to get all eyes on you. It also lasts longer than other lipglosses I own. Im in Love! So if your looking for the perfect purple lipgloss, the search is over. I got mines at sephora retailed for $21. Its a little bit sticky on the lips and it smells like grapes which is not a problem for me.






 

On my lips it comes off pink but above pictures is accurate just a little darker on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...