Friday, June 7, 2013

Prom 2013 Sister Edition

So my sisters prom is today and you already know I was going to do her makeup. Now dealing with prom, I don't didn't want do to much but I want her to look modern day glamours. I didn't want to go by the trend but I still wanted to keep it classic if that makes sense. She turned out perfect. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


What I Used
Kat Von D Lock it Tattoo Foundation D 70
Set it-Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in Deep Dark
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener
Ben Nye Banana powder
Cheeks-Sugar Pills Flamepoint Eye shadow as blush
Lips-NYX plum lip liner, Wet n Wild mega last lipstick in bare it all
Highlight-The Balm Mary luminizer 
Eyebrows-Ardell Brow Gel, Brown Gel liner, Sugarpill poison plum
Eyes-Sugarpills lumi loose pigment in the inner corner and Poison plum eyeshadow in outer V, Mac amberlights eyeshadow on lid, Nyx eyeliner to line top lash line
Lashes- Forever 21 lash set

This is all her not me her post, her prom, her spotlight..











She such a sweet beautiful girl and I know she is having fun!!!!


all photos took by ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...