Friday, December 13, 2013

Series: The Trends Series


What I have started to notice in this industry is more so the trends. A lot of makeup artists seem to get upset when they see other women trying to do the trends they see the makeup artists do and do videos on how much they don't like these women doing it or call them no real makeup artists. As makeup artists, cant nobody take the talent, the time, and the work we put in to it and we as human beings could see what an actual artist is. I am what I am and love it and can't no makeup artist or guru can take it from me. I want to start a trend series of pictures as always and it will be cool so stay tuned and lets grow together in this. Not only will this series challenge me but it will be fun!!!!


Trends to cover
Kim K style highlighting and contouring
Ombre Lips and Brows- favorite trends also in these pics of my lips very casually
Vampy Look -Femme Fatale
Red Lips old Glam look- classic holiday look
Bombshell look
No makeup makeup look
Dewy look
Drag style
Really defined detailed eyeliner or cat smokey eyes
Cut Crease Glitter look is no joke
POP of color look
Galaxy eyes
Perfect smokey eyes









These are just some that stands out in every form. I want to do it for my blog blow each topic in a post as I do and I'm about to go in!!!


P.S. "Don't ever let somebody tell you who you are, only you could give yourself the title you deserve!"
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...